A GRAND COLLECTION OF MONSTERS AND VILLAINS FOR YOUR SCI-FI UNIVERSE!
The Threats Database introduces a trove of sci-fi creatures, antagonists, and hazards to use with the Esper Genesis Roleplaying Game. Keeping with EG’s full compatibility feature, this product can be used as a supplement to any D&D 5E setting, giving you the power to drop your futuristic baddies into a world of your choosing.
ALIENS AND BEASTS AND ROBOTS, OH MY!
The bestiary contains an assortment of creatures, each with their own storied lore and specifically varied to cover classic science-fiction genres including post-apocalyptic, space opera, sci-horror, cyberpunk, and tech-noir.
GM tools are also included to create a horde of custom sci-fi beasts using base stat templates and a wealth of miscellaneous options.
BEYOND JUST A MONSTER BOOK
In addition to over 200 stat blocks, the Threats Database offers rules for Starship Hazards and Environmental Encounters. Lastly, a Lore section is dedicated to the galaxy’s most dangerous threats, complete with plot threads and potentially devastating consequences they can bring about in your sci-fi game.
This product contains:
- A breakdown of threat categories and types
- Universal rules for using stat blocks for any 5E game
- A collection of sci-fi threats from AI robots to cosmic invaders to trans-dimensional horrors.
- Modern and futuristic NPC antagonists and allies
- Rules for creating alien beasts that can be found on any world
- Environmental starship hazards such as cosmic storms, spatial anomalies, and wormholes
- Major galactic threats, their machinations, and potentially lasting effects in your game setting.