This is a pre-order. Shipping is expected to start November 2023.
Gather your companions and build your settlement!
Across the wasteland of North America, pockets of survivors have built new communities amongst the ruins of the old. Now, the Settler’s Guide Book for Fallout: The Roleplaying Game gives you all the tools you need to build your own settlements and expand your games in new ways, including a host of player options and equipment, companions, automatrons, factions, and guidance for the gamemaster.
The Settler’s Guide Book includes a huge amount of content for both players and gamemasters. Whether you’re building settlements, encountering factions, or just want some new companions and side arms, this book has something for everyone! There’s no place like home, but this book is the next best thing!
Within the 192-page Settler’s Guide Book you will:
- Create new characters from brand new origins, including the Commonwealth Minutemen, New California Republic, robots, and more!
- Build your own settlements and manage your settlers! Build housing, shore up defenses, and grow a thriving community.
- Make friends with your own trusty companions. Have new dog breeds, robots, or even faithful human and mutant allies follow you through the wasteland.
- Build your own automatrons! Mix and match your robot parts to make unique mechanical companions.
- Unleash an arsenal of weapons on your enemies and expand your armory with even more small guns, big guns, and energy weapons from across the wasteland, and modify them more than ever before.
- Learn more about the different factions you’ll encounter, and meet a host of new wastelanders from both the East and West coasts with full stat blocks included!
This book requires the core rules found in the Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook.
© 1997-2023 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Fallout and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bethesda Softworks LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.